Friday 25 November 2011

Skills Development

I already knew from last year the basics of using final cut pro however this year I learnt a different type of editing which involved perfectly lining up all the base tracks. Although at first this seemed long winded when cutting out bits you didn’t need it was quite a breeze. The base tracks have to be lined up with the song , this is quite tricky trying to get every word in perfect timing with the song. I also learned to use a new feature called ‘8 point garbage matte’ which really excited me because now I know how they speed things up while keeping an object stationary. LOL when I first learnt how to do it I wanted to say ‘look what I can do, how cool is that’


I improved my skills on Photoshop, learning about using effects and playing about with the opacity. Making a CD cover is not easy work, (well maybe because its my first one) but thinking about the picture your using making sure there is no shadow in it, or the back ground colour being too close to the colour being worn ( which makes using the magic wand tool a nightmare).

I used different technology: hardware, software and online programs such as go animate, and beeclip.

No comments:

Post a Comment