Wednesday 23 November 2011

Filming on sunday 13th and 14th

 
Sunday 13th Nov
Today I went out to film some more fillers for our video at Walthamstow Marshes.


 
I found this music video after I went out to film some fillers for our music video which was filmed in the same place I went out to film Walthamstow Marsh.


Monday 14th Nov
We all decided that we will go out to film at the Barbican so we meet up at 3:30. When we go to our location we set up all the equipment that we were going to use and started thinking which camera is most effective but as we did and tried to film but the put camera memory card was full I tried to delete the clips that we already saved on our hard drive on the camera but it wasn't allowing me to delete the clips. After this the only chose we had was to  buy a new SD card for our camera so we when into HMV to but a card but after buying it we put it in our camera but their was an error so we couldn't use that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment