Wednesday 23 November 2011

Filming Friday 18 th evening





This is the shot that we needed to reshoot because it is too dark and its out of focus.

This is the mirror shot I reshot this evening  after Yumi was back from school .
I experimented with the lighting so the lighting looks as natural as possible so I tried to use foil to reflect the light on to Yumi's face this made her face not too shiny  much to the point is that her face is glowing so the technique worked well because it let off  a soft light on her face.

 This is the lighting I used to make this shot look brighter and for the top light I put a see though orange plastic sheet over it so the light doesn't look too white and artificial I think this worked really well with the candle lighting it didn't overwhelm that soft candle lights as well.
This was a new shot that I thought would work  as well in the to create the glowing light effect I put two table lights behind Yumi and I also use the top light as well to make the lighting equal and to make sure that you can see Yumi's face.
The table lights I used for the shot above
 






I also had an idea of filming Yumi singing while sitting down on the stairs looking distressed I though these shots went well with the atmosphere that we wanted to create in our music video.








No comments:

Post a Comment