Thursday 24 November 2011

Comparition with our music video and the original music video




In making we all watched the orignal music video togther and by done so we were all inspired by it it also made me think of so the ideas I planned to film at home. In Jessie J's video her performance was the most inprotant thing becausre the video was quite simple shot in the same room using different camera angles. I tried my hardest to make Yumi's performances as stron and in the end it think Yumi's performace was good  I tried to create a simiar theme and atmosphere of Yumi in her bedroom but looking into the mirror.  











I think I did well when recreating a similar shot to the one above wit the sun behind the artist.






I was also inspired by 'Tokyo' by  YUI's  music video with the sun rising behind her while her was singing.
I thought that this shot of the artists side profile is a good way to shot our artist too I also liked how the sun light creates a calm peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment