Saturday 1 October 2011

Our group was a bit lost on what song to do so I have planed out all the things we have to think of using in the video. I have also made my own mood board for the Jessie J song 'Who you are' and I will disscus my idea with the group the next time we meet up. I liked the idea of having one loction to be in an dark abandoned buliding and I thinks this gose with theme I would like to make for our music video.

I just found out after making and planning possibilities for our own video using her song 'Who you are' that a music video was realised 2 days ago on the 29th on YouTube but I still think that we could use the song and make a video reflecting on what we want our video to be like so I am not that worried about it already having a music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment