Saturday 28 January 2012

Question 4

What have you learnt from your audience feedback?

I have had really good feedback after our music video being watched by my fellow media peers.

Above is a link to the actual music video

As soon as our music video finished we had a round of applause which is the first good sign. So i felt that i had done a good job including my group. So now to get the real feedback from the audience. I got a few quick interviews done by me of my friends who also watched the music video. And i have to say the feedback was fantastically positive. 

 

Me and my peers at the cinemas

Above are two recordings of some feedback from other media students who were present at the cinemas. After going through those two video's one of the things that were favoured by the audience was the different costumes that we decided to have the artist wear. That makes me think glad of that specific idea my group and i came up with.

This is just some feedback from some friends who have also watched the music video by logging into vimeo, they gave me their feedback through the use of Blackberry messenger.

So here is just some of my feedback.

So what would i do differently after hearing all this feedback?

Looking back at the making of the music video i think the first thing i would like do differently is put more time into the making of it. We only filmed in the space of 2 days because we had to give back the cameras. I think because we would film more on the difference on the costume and try to emphasise that she is some way an out caste. 



 http://goanimate.com/movie/0EXVAWPew3ss?utm_source=linkshare&uid=0_ST__spZEBw

Above is just a link to an animate video which has feedback on digipak. Ok! So the only minor little problem i had was my digipak apparently doesn't clearly show any link between the music video and the digipak. However my video explains my opinion on that this is on another post called question 4 part 2

I did get some opinions on my digipak, such as 'Fahmida your digipak seems quiet plain'. After hearing that I do see my digipak in a different light, if i had the chance to do it again I would probably use different shades of colour in order to attract the buyers attention. However the reason to why I picked those colours was because it reflects the kind of mood the music brings, which is quiet calm. And those colours that i have chosen do reflect it. 


So coming to an end to this last question, i would have to say the work i have done has had positive amount of responses to it. And i feel i have accomplished my taste in an efficient way, howevev i do feel i could have done more in order to attain much better comments.

WELL DONE TO ME !!!! 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment