Sunday 29 January 2012

Q4

Q4: What have you learned from your audience feedback?



Looking the feedback I got I think that we needed to focus more on the editing our because some people said that the lip-sync didn't work and the camera was a bit too shaky.
But in saying this I think that it wasn't our editing skills that needed improving and in the cinema when our video freezed it a technical problem, I made sure when finishing editing our music video perfectly our teacher checked it for us and it was all in sync and it didn't freeze. But after when I watched our final video in vimeo the ending part wasn't in sync so I don’t know what we did wrong. 
I have learnt that I have to check if the video is in sync even after it was check by our teacher and I would of improved on out camera skills and make the panning and tracking look more smoother. 
Ancillary product


 The feed back I got for my ancillary product were mostly positive they like the way I used the lights with the image creating the effect of a dreamy look they also like the images I used but when looking at both music video and my ancillary product they said they found it a bit hard to see the link between the two. I feel that, that is the case I think I needed to make a more clear link between the music video and my digipak. I did try and link some imagery by using an image of the artist with her guitar linking it to one of our base tracks in the video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment