Saturday 28 January 2012

My last post

Throughout the course work part of the course not only have I learned new skills I have also improved on ones already gained.
Firstly working with a group of people who I have never met before was quite daunting, but it was interesting. We were all people of different personalities but as a group we fused well; really getting on with each other (at most times). It was quite a pleasure to work with Famida, Ahmed & Mika ;).


I learnt being a pop star isn’t as easy as it looks, its hard working, repeating the same words and moves over again while being filmed at different angles. Although filming it was quite fun.
But while taalkign of popstar i think i should say a BIG thank you to Yumi, who agreed to be our artist, as we couldn't find anyone.

Yeah I AM NOW SICK OF HEARING ‘Who you are’ I’ve realised I can not listen to it unless I’m in media.

But overall it’s been a fun learning experience. It’s quite sad that this is my last blog post (wiping the tear from my eye as I type ;’( )

Well Salute My blog, Group 32 and Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment