Wednesday 11 January 2012

Production of FINAL Advertisement

When creating the advertisement, I kept it consistent with the digipak by the same colour scheme. I added the critiques from ‘The Sun’ newspaper and the ‘BBC Radio 1’ saying how good Yumi is and the album. I added how you can purchase the digipak and when it will come out. I added where you can pre-order so that they can immediately buy it. I added the webiste where it consist of backstage interviews and gossips –giving more to the audience, making it feel special by giving them more. I also added  a ‘QR Barcode’ so that people with smart phones can scan it and immediately go and access the website and buy the album. I made sure to include the digipak so that the digipak is also getting promoted. 



No comments:

Post a Comment