Friday 2 December 2011

Practise digipak

This is the practise digipak i did in yesterday's lesson using Photoshop.
  I found it really annoying and hard to use, but if I have a few more practises on it then I think I will be ok. What I found really hard was trying to crop the picture and selecting an effect which doesn't look horrible to the eyes.

What I've noticed while doing this practise digipak is that when it comes to the actual thing it's going to take a lot of effort. So I have to really put my time into it. During the lesson we also planned as a group on the group designs. 


One of my idea's were to have different Extreme Close Up's at different angels of Eumi's face. Another was Kyle's idea where the idea of Andy Warhol would come in. Something similar to this:

I disagreed with that idea because this kind of work would already have a label on it as alot of people are aware of this work, and i don't feel like it will relate to the music that we have done.



No comments:

Post a Comment